a cozy, asymmetrical, two-player TTRPG
- Beginner-friendly rules to get into mischievous fun
- 42 total adventure hooks
- Tips on how to play as a badger or coyote character
- How to play GMless, two player games
- Two play styles (Discover and Share)
- 8 Story Twists to choose from to surprise your friend
- Based on biologist's research on how this lovable duo interact with the other in the wild
A game for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Badger and Coyote are the unlikeliest of friends on a quest to help the other forest creatures in this two player TTRPG. These tales tell heartwarming (and often dangerous!) stories of teamwork and overcoming challenges together.
Journey together as Badger and Coyote through 40 daring adventures
• Work with beavers to restore a dried up stream and save the locals.
• Help a family of raccoons trapped high up a mysterious, magical tree.
• Contain a raging forest fire and evacuate the animals to safety.
• Outwit poachers setting traps to capture endangered creatures.
Multiple Play Styles and Story Twists to customize your game
Two styles of are play available: Discovering a Story, and Sharing a Story, depending on how the two players want to interact with the story themselves. Discover a Story play method allows one player to take on more of a GM role and guide the story, while Share a Story has the players work together with all the twists and turns.